Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Dinseyland !!!




We had so much fun in dinseyland. The girls loved every minute of it. We can not wait to go back! It was fun to watch the girls with the characters. Baylie wasn't sure and she would shake anytime a character would come by her. But she got use to it and she loved all the characters. Mckynlee loved all the fast rides and of coarse the princesses.

Thanks Peterson Crew (Rob Opal Chace Jen and Ryker!)we had a blast!

5 comments:

Natalie said...

How fun!!! Now I for sure have to go next Halloween!! After seeing your cute pics!

Jen said...

We did have a blast diden't we...it was fun to see the kids and how they acted with everything.I love going that time of year with all the pumkins..

~Lonnie~ said...

All is well here. I am jealous that you got to go to Disneyland...I wanna go. It looks like you had a good time. I love looking at pictures of your cute little fam. Hope all is well with you.

Brittany said...

Looks like Disneyland was a blast. I cant wait to take my girls next spring. Your family is so cute!!

Hadley, Haylee, Preslie & Colter said...

That looks like so much fun!!! Me and Preslie are trying to talk Hadley into going nrxt Oct.