Me and the girls went to the a late night dinner at the Olive Garden before going to the permier for Twilight at 12:01 am. at the Gate Way. I Dont think there was a time we werent laughing it was so much fun! Thanks girls i had a blast! Here is our waiter with us which some of us were calling him Edward lol.
6 comments:
I went with some of my friends on Saturday night! I haven't read the book, but I want to now. I really liked the movie though!
I went with some of my friends on Saturday night! I haven't read the books, but I want to now. I reakky liked the movie!
Okay sorry I am retarded, I couldn't figure out why my comment didn't show up, so I commented again, sorry! you don't have to approve both of them! LOL :)
Looks like you guys had fun.. Tana was trying to talk me into going, but I just couldn't bring myself into staying up all night when I have no clue about it...
I had so much fun the other night, thanks so much for coming!! I can't wait to go again too, maybe this Sunday???
I had so much fun with you guys. I am so jealous you went and seen it again. I keep trying to talk Bradyn into it.
Post a Comment