Wednesday, September 1, 2010

IT'S A GIRL


Yes we are getting another PRECIOUS little girl Machli R. Peterson. Can i just say I am so excited I love my girls more then anything they will be the BEST of friends.. Yes there have been some mixed filling my hearts aches for my loving Husband that wanted alittle Boy so badly even more now sense his sweet Dad had passed. But we both Know that there are reason for everything. And i know that we are so Blessed to have 3 healthy Beautiful Girls.. We are so excited to see what this one will look like and the joy she will bring to our family. Mckynlee and Baylie are so different from there looks to personalities. It will be fun to see this little one i cant wait for the big day.. The girls are so excited to have a sister that they can dress up I'm gonna have to really watch them so they don't try playing house with her.. They will be the Best Big Sisters and helpers ever that i could ask for..

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Congrats! That's so exciting! Some families are just meant for girls. Apparently, mine is not one of them! Your girls are so cute and will have so much fun with another sister! I hope you are feeling well!

Melissa said...

Yeah! 3 girls is so fun!

Tashina said...

Hooray!! You guys make such great girls!