Monday, September 1, 2008

PUPPIES!!



6 comments:

Bev Richins said...

cute puppies!!!! glad they ALL came out okay!! How is it going? Love your blog!! very cute.. I love the pics on the side of your girls by the rail tracks... where was that?? I need to take more of my kids and want to by some tracks... let me know...

Natalie said...

Hey lil' missy! I came across your blog and thought I would say hi! I hear you are going to disneyland here soon! I am sooooo jealous!!

Natalie said...

blogging gets addicting... I didn't think I would really like it, but turns out I have LOVED it!!
But that would be fun to get everyone together and do a disneyland trip... Me and Brook when we went in July were like lil' kids!!

Kel said...

Hey I am so glad that you left a message on my blog, I love to find others and check out what is going on. This blogging thing is awsome. Your girls are getting so big!!! Cute pictures, did TeNeale take them?

Jen said...

Hello me again I tagged you on my blog check it out.

Hadley, Haylee, Preslie & Colter said...

Hey I am so glad you left a message on our blog. It is so much fun being able to get updates on everyone you dont see that often. We are so jelous you are going to Disneyland, that is all Preslie talks about, we LOVE it!! Your girls so dang cute. Who took their pictures, I love them.