Friday, September 12, 2008

Some of my Favorite Pictures

Part of the Peterson Crew!
Mom and her girls!



Dad and his girls!
Best cousins

Kynlee love's to go tubing behind the 4 wheelers!
Kynlee and Roxy

Hanaha


Aunt Shauntel, Uncle Tyler and the girls

Dad and Kynlee playin in the snow!









4 comments:

Jen said...

Those are cute picts... I cant wait to post Disneyland picts:)only 6 more days yeah!!!!!!

The Bennett's said...

Hey Nicole, I just saw your blog from Haylee's blog & I love it!! It's so cute, I love seeing all the pictures of your cute family. Your girls are adorable!! I see you're going to Disneyland, I'm so jealous!! I hope you guys have so much fun. We still need to get together, so give me a call when you get back.

Amanda said...

You have two of the cutest girls ever! you make me excited for another!
Hopefully we'll see you guys sometime soon!!!

Bradyn, Cindy, Peyton and Houston said...

Nicole, I saw your blog on Haylee's. It is so cute. Your kids are adorable. These blogs are so fun because you can catch up on your old friends.