Monday, October 6, 2008

All About Me!

* I am.... trying to get better @ scrapbooking
* I think... way to much @ the past
* I want....life to be easy!
* I know... That im lucky to have two beatiful little girls
* I have.... so much to be greatfull for.
* I miss... My Grandma Betty!
* I fear... of lossing one of my girls
* I hear... my T.V. going
* I smell... Pumpkin Spice
* I cry... When i think of my family i dont know anymore.
* I crave.... Chips and Salsa
* I search... for ways to be a good Mom and wife.
* I wonder... where i will be in 10 years from now.
* I regret.... i have little past regrets.
* I wish ... i could Move on and not worry as much.
* I love ... My Family and Friends
* I care...what other think and feel.
* I always..read to my girls weather its at night or during the day.
* I worry... about my girls all the time
* I'm not.... Perfect in any way
* I remember ...when life seemed so much easier.
* I believe...in god
* I sing.. high school Musical in the car with my girls .
* I don't always...know whats going on in the world.
* I argue...with Mckynlee she is alot like me so its easy to do.
* I write...on my blog and emails
* I loose... i need to loose a good 10 to 15 pounds
* I listen...I love to listen to music in the car! And to my girls sing!
* I don't understand... why people can be so judge mental.
* I can usally be found...at home, or in my car running around.
* I need...to go get my hair done again i have a high mantance hair style.
* I forgot...to do laundry sometimes. its down stairs so easy to do.
* I am happy...when im with my family And of coarse in Dinseyland!
*

**** I Tag! Jen, Jana, Brooke and Jen L

1 comment:

Jen said...

Thanks alot !! tags take a long time especially when you have to think but I will work on it...