Thursday, July 23, 2009

Official Potty Trained...

My cute little baby

My little Baylie decide she was done wear diapers now she is official POTTY TRAINED She pretty much did it by her self and the help of Kynlee. I am so proud of her a little sad cause she is my baby and i didn't want her to grow up to fast. But it will be so nice not having to buy diapers anymore. I just can't believe how time goes i so remember her as my little baby so innocence and now she is sassy and wants to be so BIG just like her sister! Way to go Baylie!!! We Love you so much and we are so proud that you are such a big girl ...


3 comments:

Bryan and Jessica said...

Congrats! that is awesome! so i won't be to the hinkley rodeo. i am heading down to cedar to my moms for the weekend. good luck with your busy weekend!

Jen said...

Way to go Bay !!!! that's got to feel good having 2 out of diapers now..Just in time for Disneyland !!! that's how Ryker was last sept to remember? fun times ..

Jenn said...

Awesome! I'm so jealous! Crew is not nearly ready. We've tried, but he just doesn't get it. I hate two in diapers! Think of all the money you'll save! Way to go Baylie!