
Wow so many thing to be thankful this year at Thanksgiving.. Through the good times At Disneyland and all of the memories Camping ,Fun Rodeo's and the Sad time of loosing a loved one. Im so thankful for my loving Husband and my 2 beautiful girls and my Little one on they way. How greatful i am for them. And my Family to my Parents and inlaws and.. How i love them and Is so thankful to know that we will be with my loving Father inlaw who passed away again someday what we would do if we didnt know we would be with him. To all my Friends that have been so great through all the good and bad times in 2010. And so so much more! And more to come. I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving and has so much to be thankful as i do.. With lots of love..
1 comment:
Cute Disney picture I love it. I also like the picture of Rob on the side, we are all going to miss him this holiday season especially his yummy Turkey gravy. Happy Thanksgiving :)
Post a Comment