Monday, June 13, 2011

McKynlee is really 7...
















7 years ago i had a perfect little bug Mckynlee Nicole she has been such an little angel .. She is so sweet in every way and is such good big sister my other 2 they would be so lost with out her. She has been such a healthy little girl besides the one break of her elbow from jummping on the tramp.. But what a trooper she is. I'm so glad she is mine.. Mckynlee loves to go to her Dads rodeos and watch him she thinks its so cool to say that he is a bullfighter.. She loves being with her friends and little sister Baylie she is so good to let her go and play with all of her friends ,. I'm sure one day she will be sick of it, though. She loves to ride her four wheeler as well as our friends horses.Kynlee loves to do about anything She is beautiful in everyway all ways takes pride in what she looks like.Kynlee I'm so proud of you and the daughter,sister and friend that you are. We love you so so much!




No comments: