Thursday, August 11, 2011

DINO OVERLOAD BY 21 KIDS.....

I dont know if the park was ready for the crew we had with discounted tickest 21 kids and 7 adults... =)































We had such a fun time at the Dino park in Ogden. Even though it was HOTTER then heck and it took us 3 hours to
get there cause of A MAJOR TRAFFIC JAM caused by a bad accident. But when we made it fun times for the kids. I think the picutres pretty much sums up everything we did. Even the bad stuff like sitting on the dinos oops the signs were alittle to small to saying stay on the paths and OFF the animals. We got the hint after people were saying stuff. I guess we got some funner pictures then everyone.. Seriously around the Dinosaurs they had little paths ways so we didnt think it was a big deal. LoL... Thanks everyone for making the day so fun. Leslee,Katie,My Mom, Jen,Hollie and Calee.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: