Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Halloween!



So i dont know about everyone eles but im getting excited for fall. I already started to put Halloween up. So is it to early? Well the more i thought about i thought what the heck my girls think it pretty cool. And every store you go in there is Halloween every where so i guess its all good. Devan would be like what are you doing( lol )he will think im making summer go way to fast. But i like fall Rodeo is over and we can have a life again and go camping and enjoy being home on weekends. But i love fall how the mountains change and the air is crisp its just a fun time of year.. So Anyone ready for FALL? McKynkee and Baylie in last year costumes!

3 comments:

Jen said...

I'm ready for fall I love the change in weather and all the pretty colors....I like how you commented on my blog @ 5:00 AM I bet your tired.

Natalie said...

I don't think it is early at all... This is my favorite time of year... Let the decorating begin!

Brad and Jana said...

I agree completly! I am so ready to wear long pants and long sleeve shirts! I love that! I absolutly love Halloween! It is by far one of my favorite holidays! Lets all get together soon again!