Lots of puppies it has been so much fun having puppies. My girls love it even Dev except he really likes one but we are not keeping any! So anyone that wants a puppie let us know we have 10. We have 3 boys and 7 girls. They are 2 weeks old.
Cute puppies. Your blog is way cute. Have fun in Disneyland, I'm so jealous I want to go so bad. We are planning to go in May. Your girls are way cute.
4 comments:
Oh they are so cute! Justice would love to see them! I always wish they would stay puppies! I love when they are little!
At least the puppies are cute. I saw you found my blog. Did you give Devin crap... That was too funny. Your site is cute!
Cute puppies. Your blog is way cute. Have fun in Disneyland, I'm so jealous I want to go so bad. We are planning to go in May. Your girls are way cute.
CUTE pups! Are they heelers? I maybe would be interested...
Post a Comment