Wednesday, November 26, 2008

My Happy, Sad Day!











So my little Baylie last night went potty with the help of her big Sis. She has been just sitting on it for the last month but not going. Well last night she went and i have really mixed feelings about it. With her being my baby and I'm not sure if I'm ready for her to be a big girl ! It makes me so baby hungry! But she was so excited we had to call both Grandmas and tell them. Her little face was so cute when she went. She thinks she is so big now she doesn't want to wear her diaper only RELLA (Cinderella) and Sis doesn't help much with that lol.



3 comments:

Jen said...

Way to go Baylie !!!! that's exciting and I see why it would be sad to.... she wants to be like sisie..

Jen said...

I left a comment but it's not showing so here I go again ...

WAY TO BAYLIE!!!!! and Kynlee for helping her..

The Bateman Crew said...

AWWWW, What a big girl... I had the same feelings about Bellamie going potty too. It's sad but happy all in one:) Good Luck!!! :)