
I just wanna say how thankful I am for my Family for my 3 beautiful girls. Im so glad i have them! We have had so many blessing this year from our little Mackley to being watched over and taking care of. Even if there were scares on the way.Im so Thankful for my Loving and hard working Husband and everything he does for us! He is so loving with his girls! I love watching him light up when he gets home and sees his litte Minnie Mac they way he plays with his 2 older ones. He is such a great DAD!! I love him so much for that!! I just want everyone to know how thankful i am for all of you and how I look at my life and so glad i have everyone in it!!!
1 comment:
It's so crazy how this world works but I'm so thankful we have challenges to learn and grow from...Glad Devan is ok and that he went in at such a early age because who knew what it would have been like if he haden't ... Love you all :)
Post a Comment