Im so Thankful for my Mother in-law and what a great Friend and Grandma she is for everything she has done for us. We love her so much! Our loving Rob who we miss so much. What an example he was to us, and our kids. We love and miss you!
To my Family.. Im so Thankful for my Mom and James for being so close that when we need you to help you are here for us. I love you guys! Foy My sister my Best Friend were would my life be with out you! You guys are the Best!There are so much more to be thankful for My Dad and Leanne they have been so suport off and loving im so glad you are in our lives.. I love you guys!
My litte Sister and her family I love you Tell.. Thanks for always being here!!!
My Aunt Angie who is more like our sister then Aunt.. I love you so much thanks so much to you and Mike for always being there when i have need you and being our part of our lives.. I love you!
For all my Friends im so lucky to have some really awesome friends and I love all of you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment