

My little DIVA thought she color a pretty BLUE picture all over my room. I don't think she missed a wall or door oh and not forget my bathroom my cabinets. My parents came for dinner so Kynlee and Grandpa were in coloring and Kynlee wouldn't let Bay color so she decide to take it somewhere else my room. So Kynlee ran in and said mom come see what Bay did so i walked in and about died. So thank goodness for the MAGIC EASIER... So after Bay sat in time out me and her went and cleaned up the mess. Until Dev went in the Bathroom and was like your not done. I laughed i couldn't believe that she made sure she colored on every wall!!!
3 comments:
Oh no !!! Little stinker.. I'm glad you got it off though...
Wow, its like deja vu! You will find a similar post and picture on our blog dated June 20, 2008. Also for your reference, WD40 works as well.
You've got to love the kids...And the magic eraser! WonDerFul! But, she is so stinking cute! How can you even get mad at her?
Post a Comment