So my poor little Baylie has RSV once again. Last year we spent 5 days in the hospital with RSV in February. Now we are doing it again but luckily we don't have to stay in the hospital we are home but have to take her in to the hospital every day for the next couple of days to get sucked out. It is so hard to watch the older they get wow its hard for them to look at you knowing they are hurting and there is nothing you can do for them. So i hope it pass soon and we don't have do much of the hospital thing. So everyone stir clear its RSV season.....
3 comments:
I am sorry to hear about Baylie.. I hope she gets feeling better soon!! If I can do anything let me know!
Poor Baby.... I hope she gets better soon:) And ya it's crazy they will be two already, I can't believe how fast it goes by...
Oh no! Poor thing, I hope Baylie gets well soon! That's scary, and now fun watching her get her treatments I'm sure. Keep us updated, we will pray for her!
(Thanks for the warning too, when this baby arrives, I will be staying home!) Scary!
Post a Comment