Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Getting so Big!!

I can not believe my baby is 7 months old makes me so sad to even think about how fast time has went. What a joy she is. She has her 2 bottom teeth and says Dah dah giggles and love her sisters she loves to watch them dance im sure she will be right with them soon and i will be in so much trouble! =)The one thing that i love so much about her is that when she smiles her whole face lights up and her little eyes just beam. Man do I love that girl! I feel bad its has been such a crazy life lately that i haven't made it to get her pictures yet so i took some my self. I think its time i get that camera i have been eyeing down evey time i got her to smile she would turn her head when i got it snap. So i got lots of cute side profiles.














The little stinker kept biting the basket i guess it tasted good... Not that she is starving by all means the last appointment she weighed 18.5 yeah a chunk but i love it!










Sure can tell Mackley is a Peterson she loves her Minne and Mickey Mouse she can sit and watch the Mickey Mouse Clube house for ever. Sense she has been born Devan has called her his little Minnie Mac. So cute cause she cant get enuff of it. =)


Some extras picutres i played with!
































Posted by Picasa

No comments: