Its funny how you go to the ZOO to see Lions, Tigers and Bears ect and every corner you turn there is a Dino.. =) Not that im complaning it did make it alot more fun for the kids. I knew they were there just didnt know what to expect. But the Dinosaurs were a lot better then The Dino park in Ogden. But we did have a fun time it was the weather was perfect! I cant wait for the Polar Bear thing to be open next year the Zoo is gonna be huge... Thanks for the invite Les.. we had way fun!
I love going and watching the Bird show we stood in line 30 min early so we could get front row and how fun was that for the kid. Having the birds walk almost right up to them..








1 comment:
How fun! I love finding blogs of people that I know!
Post a Comment